Violent or Criminal Behavior
- Be alert to suspicious situations or persons and report them to the UISPD at 6-7777 or 911.
- If you are a victim of or witness to any on-campus violation of the law, such as assault, robberies, or theft, contact 6-7777 or 911. (Refer to section on Assault.)
- Notify 6-7777 or 911 as soon as possible and provide them with the following information:
- Nature of incident.
- Location of incident.
- Description of person involved.
- Description of property involved.
- If you witness a criminal act or notice a person acting suspiciously on campus, call 6-7777 or 911 and give information outlined above.