Points of Pride
- MBA students earn a University of Illinois degree.
- With no additional course work, students may earn an MBA degree and one of eight graduate certificates.
- Over the past three years, more than 90% of students starting the MBA degree completed it.
- On the average, 15% of MBA students fund their graduate education with the help of the Graduate Public Service Internship program providing them with rich experiential learning in state and local government agencies.
- The UIS College of Business and Management is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Only 5% of business programs worldwide are AACSB accredited.