Resources you need to succeed
Your college advisor may be your best first-step for addressing your needs. Always feel comfortable reaching out to your advisor!
- Discover your opportunity for internships or credit for prior learning
- Start planning for the next stage (or first) stage of your career.
- Struggling with research? Reach out to the LIS library liaison.
- The Learning Hub can help with all types of academic skills and resources.
- Do you need to set up a payment plan or have questions about your bill?
- Have you completed the Free Application for Federal Student Assistance? If not, you should and should remember to do so every October as you move forward with your degree.
- Have you applied for UIS scholarships? You should apply at the end of every fall term.
- Do you need help with technology?