If you are logged into your ION account and a course is open for registration, it will be listed below. Selecting the Register Now button will start the registration process.
Course Administration Notes:
- Due to the workload of ION courses, we advise you to limit yourself to two concurrent registrations.
- The decision to allow a scheduled course to run is usually made by the end of the Wednesday preceding a course start. All courses must have at least 7 registrations to run.
- Your registration is subject to verification by the institution/agency with which you are affiliated if an affiliation discount is involved.
To Register for a Continuing Education ION Course:
- View Course Schedule for October 22, 2018 term.
- Login to myMVCR to view current registrations, completed courses, and invoices.
- Create an ION account (new users only).
Note: Before registering through the ION site, make sure that you wish to take it for continuing education units (non- academic credit professional development). If you wish to take the course for graduate academic credit through the University of Illinois Springfield, do not register through this site, and follow the directions on our graduate credit options page.