Our services include:
- Analyzing and disseminating institutional data on programs, students, faculty and staff;
- Analyzing and disseminating data on enrollments, graduation, and retention;
- Conducting ad-hoc data analyses for internal and external constituents;
- Preparing cost studies for the University;
- Complying with federal and state reporting requirements.
Campus community surveys
The University of Illinois Springfield has adopted a campus-wide survey policy in order to protect our community members from being over-surveyed. Please see the campus survey request page to access the survey approval form.
Reports and Analyses
To request a data report, submit the online form on the ITS website:
For permission to access student data, ask your dean’s office to submit a request to the appropriate Unit Security Contact