The Performance Evaluation process at UIS is designed to encourage communication between employees and their supervisors.
The program focuses on year-round coaching by supervisors, culminating in a formal annual evaluation. Evaluations are required for all current employees, including those hired during the evaluation period. The evaluation period is April 1 through March 31.
Completed and signed Employee Performance Evaluation forms are due in the Office of Human Resources on or before June 6, 2014.
Employee self evaluation forms are highly encouraged and recommended. Self-evaluation forms should be submitted to the immediate supervisor for interdepartmental use only.
Performance reviews for Faculty, Academic Professional, and Open Range Civil Service staff are a factor in determining employee compensation under University policies related to merit-based salary programs.
- Performance Evaluation Training Workshops for supervisors are available as follows:
Details for new dates for 2014 will be posted here when known.
- Links to register to attend one of the workshops will be updated here when available.
For Employees & Supervisors:
- UIS Performance Evaluation Form 2014 (for Supervisors)
- UIS Performance Evaluation Self Evaluation Form 2014 ( for Employees)
- 3 and 6 Month Probationary Employee Evaluation 2014 (3 and 6 month form)
- 12 Month Probationary Employee Evaluation 2014(6 and 12 month form)
- Evaluation Instructions Checklist 2014
- Official Job Description forms (be sure to include current date)
- Optional Employee Worksheet 2014
- Supervisor Nomination of Employee for Outstanding Performance 2014
- UIS Performance Evaluation Handbook