Retirement and Recognition Program
Length of service awards acknowledge full time service to the University of Illinois Springfield beginning at five years of service, in five year increments. UIS hosts a program each spring to honor retirees and to recognize faculty and staff with service awards. Employees with ten years of service and up are presented with certificates and gifts at the event.
The 2020 Retirement & Recognition Ceremony will be held Tuesday, April 28th, 2020 from 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM in the Student Union Ballroom. Employees with 10 or more years of service and those members of our staff who are retiring this year will be honored.
August 2019-August 2020 Honorees
- Congratulations on 5 Years of Service
- Congratulations on 10 Years of Service
- Congratulations on 15 Years of Service
- Congratulations on 20 Years of Service
- Congratulations on 25 Years of Service
- Congratulations on 30 Years of Service
UIS Employee of the Month/ Employee of the Year
The Employee of the Month/Employee of the Year (EOM/EOY) Program recognizes employees who have served UIS in an exceptional manner.