Included below is compensation data, including salary ranges, for the classifications currently used by the University of Illinois at Springfield. If, after reviewing this website, you still have questions, feel free to contact the office of Human Resources.NOTICE: NEW CIVIL SERVICE CLASSIFICATION
Multimedia Communications Specialist
In accordance with Rule 250.30b(2) of the State Universities Civil Service System of Illinois, this posting is to serve notice of the establishment of the Multimedia Communications Specialist classification at the University of Illinois Springfield.
Class specifications are available at the Office of Human Resources, HRB 30, or in this link to the SUCSS website: https://www.sucss.illinois.gov/pages/classspec/Detail.aspx?tblClassIndexID=3270.
Please note: This is the establishment of the Multimedia Communications Specialist classification for use at UIS, and not an advertisement for a vacancy. If you have questions, please contact Melisa Hatch at the Office of Human Resources.
Supervisors: Please post in your area if you have employees who may not regularly access campus email.
- Compensation Policies
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- UI Payroll Schedule
Salary Ranges by Employment
- Pay Grades FY20 (pdf)
- UIS OPEN RANGE SALARIES FY20 (pdf)
- Extra Help Salary Ranges (pdf) updated 01/01/2020
- FY18 Prevailing wages (pdf) updated 09/01/2017
- FOP (pdf) updated for 08/27/2017
- AFSCME (pdf) updated for 8/27/2017
- IATSE (pdf) updated for 07/01/2016
- OP Engineers (Steam and Power Plant) IUOE (pdf) updated for 8/27/2017
- UPI Clerical, UPI Service, UPI Technical (pdf) updated for 02/26/2017