About Dining Services
Welcome to UIS Dining Services at the University of Illinois Springfield.
We promise you truly excellent fare and a commitment to the best possible service!
We have the ability to provide an extensive array of menu items and the experience to cover every detail.
We will make every effort to ensure your complete satisfaction whether you are dining in the Union Food Studio, enjoying an espresso at Starbucks, having a late night snack at Capitol Grille, enjoying a freshly squeezed juice at LRH or attending a special Catering Event.
UIS Dining Services will always exceed your expectations.
Our Mission Statement
UIS dining service is a team dedicated to providing quality food, excellent service and exceptional value while advancing the University mission and goals.
- Our Employees
- Our Clients
- Delicious Food
- Individual and cultural differences
- Responsible Financial Management
Our Core Values:
- Serve fresh, healthy and appetizing food
- Provide outstanding products and services to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Clean, well maintained and attractive facilities operated in compliance with food code requirements
- Professional, efficient and valued service for internal and external customers
- A departmental culture exemplifying civility, teamwork, collaboration, respect for diversity and promotion of personal and professional growth
- Fiscal decisions, controls and business processes that embody the ethical, responsible and efficient practices established by Student Affairs
- Environmentally responsible decisions, methods and daily actions.
- Setting the best practices in University Food Service
“Excellent Food for Excellent Minds”
Geoffrey P. Evans, Director
University Dining Services