Check Your Financial Aid Status
First Time Users of the Student Self-Service
First-time users must obtain a University Identification Number (UIN) and Activation Token before accessing UI-Integrate Self-Service. You received two emails from Admissions one with your UIN and another with your token. If you have already claimed your NetID and set your password, you do not need to repeat this process.
- Request or Locate Your NetID and Password – you will need your University Identification Number (UIN) which was emailed on your Notice of Acceptance (and included in your admission packet).
Where to Get Help
For help with obtaining your Activation Token, contact the Admissions Office at (217) 206-4847 or email email@example.com For help with your NetID and Password, contact the UIS Tech Support Center (Help Desk) at (217) 206-7357 or email TechSupport@uis.edu (Hours of operation are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday). Due to FERPA laws, the help desk is only able to help continuing and prospective students with ID and password issues; they are not able to provide information to parents of continuing or prospective students.
Access Your Financial Aid Status and Awards
You can access your Financial Aid Electronic Offer Notification and view your financial aid information online through Student Self-Service. You are encouraged to monitor your status on-line through Student Self-Service and contact us if you have questions. The following financial aid information is available on-line through Student Self-Service:
Financial Aid Notification (Understanding the Financial Aid Notification)
- View/Print/Save your Financial Aid Notification.
- Accept/Decline your financial aid awards.
- Request changes to your Financial Aid Notification.
- Report additional financial aid awards.
- View your financial aid awards.
Cost of Attendance
- View your financial aid cost of attendance budget.
- View the history of your financial aid awards while attending the University of Illinois.
- View the status of documents submitted to our office and check to see if any documents are still outstanding. Upon receiving required documents, the status under student requirements will update to reflect that the documents have been received.
- View outstanding student requirements and upload the appropriate documentation to satisfy the requirement.