Estimated Cost of Attendance 2017-2018 (Fall 2017, Spring 2018)
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Online Undergraduate students
- Online Graduate students
Freshmen Cost and Scholarship Estimator
- The Freshmen Cost and Scholarship Estimator provides an ESTIMATE of your total tuition, fees, and assessments, as well as determines possible freshmen merit scholarships you might qualify for based upon the information provided. All amounts are SUBJECT TO CHANGE without advance notice.
Tuition, Fees and Assessments Calculator
- This calculator provides an ESTIMATE of your total tuition, fees, and assessments based upon the information provided. For official information, please visit the Tuition website of the Records & Registration’s website. All amounts are SUBJECT TO CHANGE without advance notice.
Net Price Calculator
- The net price calculator is a tool designed by the U.S. Department of Education that allows students and parents to get an estimate of what it may cost to attend the University of Illinois at Springfield each year. The “net price” (cost of attendance minus grant and scholarship funding) is the amount students and/or their families will have to cover with work, savings, and/or loans. VERY IMPORTANT: The estimate provided using this net price calculator does not represent a final determination, or actual award, of financial assistance, or a final net price; it is an estimate based on the price of attendance and financial aid provided to students in a previous year. Many factors may affect eligibility, including but not limited to deadlines, FASFA data, levels of funding, grade levels, academics, etc.
- Click here for the University of Illinois at Springfield Net Price Calculator