- For other groups on campus, the event organizer or their supervisor must submit a Campus Gathering Request Form to the CRRT at least two weeks prior to the event to share their event plans, including:
- date/time/place of the event
- anticipated number of participants
- explanation of anticipated makeup of the group (on-campus individuals only, or open to guests)
- planned strategies to adhere to the university’s and state’s guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19. Strategies must include adherence to gathering size limitations, face-coverings, physical distancing, any related IDPH or CDC guidance and UIS’ guidelines for campus visitors.
Failure to allow adequate time to evaluate the gathering may result in its cancellation.
- Faculty and staff requiring the use of indoor space and/or outdoor venues are reminded to coordinate and schedule space through Conference Services, Student Union, TRAC or Residence Life as appropriate. Students requiring the use of indoor spaces and/or outdoor venues are reminded to coordinate and schedule space through UISConnection.
- Through at least Nov. 30, 2020, no external groups may contract with UIS for use of space.