To those with cancer or for those with cancer patients in their family.
- Association of Cancer Online Resources
- American Cancer Society Cancer Survivors Network
- American Cancer Society News Center
- National Cancer institute
A Suggested Reading List
- Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing by Caroline Myss
- Can Servive: Reclaiming your Life After Cancer, by Susan Nessim & Judith Ellis
- The Cancer Conqueror: An Incredible Journey to Wellness by Greg Anderson
- Dr. Susan Love’s Breast Book by Susan M. Love with Karen Lindsey, 3rd ed., Perseus Publishing, c2000
- First, You Cry, by Betty Rollin
- Gilda’s Disease, by M. Steven Piver, M.D.
- Healing and the Mind, by Bill Moyers
- How to Live Between Office Visits, by Bernie Seegel, M.D.
- It’s Always Something, by Gilda Radner
- Love, Medicine and Miracles, by Bernie S. Seegal, M.D.
- No Time to Die, by Liz Tilberis
- Now That I Have Cancer…I Am Whole: Meditations for Cancer Patients and Those Who Love Them, by John Robert McFarland
- Only When I Sleep: My Family’s Journey Through Cancer, by Lisa Shaw-Brawley
- Survivor: Taking Control of Your Fight Against Cancer, by Laura Land
- A Guide to Beating Cancer in Mid-Sized Bites, by Vickie Girard
- What to Do if you Get Colon Cancer, by Paul Miskovitz, M.D. & Marian Betancourt
- What to Eat if You Have Cancer, by Maureen Keane M.S., and Daniella Chace, M.S.
- Winning the Chemo Battle, by Joyce Slayton Mitchell