Online Communication Degree
Students who are unable to join us here on campus can now complete the Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication in a completely online format.
As an online student, you can expect:
- To take online courses that are just as rigorous as the courses our campus-based Communication majors take. And we mean this literally, because our campus-based majors will be enrolled alongside you in the online courses. (Check out a list of online courses offered in recent semesters.)
- To learn from faculty members with diverse backgrounds in teaching and professional experience.
- The opportunity to include internships or credit for prior learning in your degree.
- Individualized advising that is focused on your personal goals and needs.
- A dedication to find the most efficient path between where you are now and graduation.
Not a student yet? You access the advising scheduling system using a Google account. You will need a PIN – 67456