- Black Cap and Gown must be worn.
The ceremony will be live streamed. Friends and family can view it on the UIS Technology website.
- Limit of eight guests per graduate.
- Regardless of age, each person, including children and infants, is considered to be one of the eight guests.
- All guests will be required to provide ONE of the following when checking in the day of the event:
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination two weeks past final injection).
- Proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test received within 48 hours of the event.
- Face coverings are required at all indoor events to promote safety for all guests
- Parking will be free on September 18th.
- Participants are encouraged to park in Lots D & E (except in designated reserved spots), located on the west side of the Public Affairs Center.
- Accessible parking is located in Lot E.
- Passengers may be dropped off at the Southwest entrance to the Public Affairs Center, located between PAC and Lincoln Resident Hall (9 & 11) via Vachel Lindsay Drive.
- You can check out the online map of the UIS campus for lot locations.
- Stop in the Union before or after your Stage Experience.
- Grab a bite to eat.
- Visit Starbucks.
- Photo opportunity for graduates.
- A photographer will be set up in Sangamon Auditorium to capture the moment as you cross the stage and congratulated by the Chancellor.
- Graduates and their guests can have a professional picture taken in the lower lever of PAC, from 11:45 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- Gradates will be emailed with the information on how to purchase pictures.
Instructions on where to enter the Public Affairs Center (PAC)
- Graduates and their guests should enter PAC together.
- Check-in will be in on the second level of the Public Affairs Center (lobby of the Sangamon Auditorium), Building No. 9 on the online map of the UIS campus.
- The Teardrop Entrance is closed for construction.