Shaky Hand Video
Shaky Hand videos are an easy-to-make — and have a fast turn-around time from COLRS. Shaky hand videos are a camera mounted parallel to a table. You so many things with this video fomat! Pretty much anything that you can manipulate or write on will work.
Uses for Shaky Hand Videos
- Bring in a printed poem and annotate or show form
- Use atomic models to show chirality or bonds
- Draw and analyze a graph
- Solve mathematical equations
- Draw a process
- Use printed PowerPoint Slides and annotate with markers
Planning a Shaky Hand Video
- Think about the video length — what can you pre-draw?
- Do you need transitions?
- Can we do a time-lapse video over a sections of your video where you are drawing? This would require recording narration separately.
Book Your Recording Time
Contact COLRS at email@example.com to book your recording time. For limited editing, we can have your video back to you within 1 to 2 days.