When constructing and expanding an online course, the technologies that faculty can incorporate provide endless learning possibilities for students and creative course design opportunities for faculty.
COLRS supports several technologies. Please visit the COLRS Online Teaching Tips & Tutorials Blog to find technology descriptions, reference material, design instruction and online learning usage examples.
The minimal technology needs for learning online can be found on the UIS Online website.
- Canvas – Canvas Overview | All blog posts on Canvas
- Infographics – Infographics Overview | Accessibility for Infographics
- Kaltura Personal Capture – ITS Tutorial for Kaltura Personal Capture | Creating Accessible videos for Courses
- Kaltura Media – Kaltura Overview | All blog posts on Kaltura Media
- LockDown Browser – ITS Tutorial for LockDown Browser | All blog posts on LockDown Browser
- Respondus – ITS Tutorial for Respondus | All blog posts on Respondus
- Respondus Monitor – Respondus Monitor Overview | Instructor Resources | All blog posts on Respondus Monitor
- Synchronous Learning – Synchronous Learning Overview | Best Practices | All blog posts on synchronous learning
- Turnitin – Turnitin Overview | All blog posts on Turnitin
- Video Lectures – Video Lectures Overview | All blog posts on recording video lectures