Online Pedagogy Articles of Interest
- Three Principles of Effective Online Pedagogy
by Bill Pelz, JALN
- Criteria for Evaluating the Quality of Online Courses
by Clayton R. Wright
- Perceptions of Faculty on the Effect of Distance Learning Technology on Faculty Preparation Time
by Lynne M. Pachnowski, Ph.D.
- The Importance of Policies in E-Learning Instruction – Shirley Waterhouse and Rodney O. Rogers, Educause Quarterly
- A Peek into the Life of Online Learning Discussion Forums: Implications for Web-Based Distance Learning – Mary Allan, IRRODL by Marcia L. Conner
- The “Newest Media” and a Principled Approach for Integrating Technology Into Instruction
by Susan Ambrose and Joel Smith
- Review the recent US Department of Education study about Evidence-Based Practices in Online Learning: A Meta-Analysis and Review of Online Learning Studies.