Weekly Accessibility Tips from COLRS
- For those about to make a Word Document into a PDF, we advise you.
- Staying Accessible in Microsoft Word
- Number or Bullet Lists
- Trouble with Tables
- A Strong Rule (use the strong style rather than bold, italics, or colors)
- Update your version of Microsoft Word
- Use headings in Word, and modify them to fit your style
- Quick tool for checking accessibility of PDFs with a PC
- Download Adobe Acrobat Pro to edit PDFs
- To PDF, or not to PDF, that is the question.