As online education and research at UIS has progressed, the Center has given many workshops, presentations, and keynote lectures at conferences. The Center also seeks out partnerships and collaborations with educational institutions, government agencies, and businesses.
COLRS staff members conduct research in the field of online learning and regularly share results and best practices at national and international conferences, forums, and journals. The also regular provide professional development workshops to other higher education institutions. Please explore the links below to learn more about the presentations and workshops delivered.
Please explore the links below to learn more about COLRS outreach to the community.
- UIS Massive Open Online Courses
- Illinois Community Action Association Trainer’s Family and Community Development Specialist Training
- Illinois Certified Public Manager Series
- Teaching Partnerships with Other Universities
- Peer Mentoring Partnerships
- Community of Practice for E-Learning (COPE-L)
- COPLAC Digital Courses
- International MOOC Course Review