Join our Team
Team members from across the UIS campus have attended the three day train the trainer workshop and then provide NCBI facilitated workshops while encouraging and promoting coalition building through various programmatic initiatives. Members are engaged in increasing our campus’ pro-active response to bias, controversy, and intergroup conflict.
How to Join the team:
- Complete the UIS NCBI Membership Application
- Attend the prejudice reduction workshop: Leadership for Equity & Inclusion
- Indicate your interest in joining the team by contacting us at NCBI@uis.edu
- Get involved as an associate member, attend our monthly meeting and provide support at upcoming workshops.
- Attend the 3 day train the trainer offered every two years.
UIS Team Members:
- Daniel Aguilar – Program Coordinator, Hispanic/Latnx (LS)
- Jennifer Berry – Program/Student Advisor, UIS Computer Science
- Hypatia Bolivar – Instructor, Psychology
- Mark Dochterman – Assistant Vice Chancellor for Student Engagement
- Dre Duvendack – Program Coordinator, Gender & Sexuality Student Services
- Jordan Hyde – Assistant Professor, Psychology
- Isabel Lozoya – Diversity Center GA
- Samaryia T Magee – Program Advisor, Necessary Steps
- Kristin Nisbet-White – Employer Development and Informatics Liaison, Career Development Center
- Justin Jamar Rose – Director, Diversity and Inclusion
- Sara-Ann Rosen – Gender and Sexuality Student Services GA
- Kimberly Rutherford – Program Coordinator, Office of Disability Services
- Robert Weis – Coordinator Internships & Prior Learning, Office of Engaged Learning
- Monique Williams – Program Advisor and Admissions Counselor, Nursing
- Rexann Whorton – Women’s Center Program Director