Did you know?
- Spanish is spoken by almost 500 million people worldwide.
- Spanish is a primary language of 28 different countries.
- The Latino population in the United States has grown by 60% in the last decade.
- Spanish is the fourth most commonly spoken language in the world.
- Spanish language courses have doubled.
- Click here for more facts about Spanish
Related UIS Links
For more information, contact:
Mr. Maximiliano Sanchez Coordinator of Modern Languages Email: email@example.com Office: UHB 4023 Phone: (217) 206-4595.