College of Education and Human Services
The College consists of five departments: Educational Leadership, Human Development Counseling, Human Services, Social Work & Teacher Education.
Offering Undergraduate and Graduate degrees along with numerous Graduate Certificates, we are leading the way in educating those driven to give back to society.
There is a new path to Elementary Licensure!
- More Honors for CEHS Graduates in Education!
- More Alumni Succeeding in the Job Market!
- Dr. Tiffany Nielson discusses being a Teaching Fellow
- Spring 2018 EDL Newsletter (.pdf)
- Dr. Cindy Wilson weighs in on IL teacher shortage
- Learn about one of our leaders in the making, Maddie Cullick
- Fall 2017 Human Services Newsletter (.pdf)
- Online TEP student Nicole Barney balances life with education
- EDL Fall 2017 Newsletter (.pdf)
- CEHS grad gets a new administrator gig!
- Nancy Barrett is bringing the bikes!
- Dr. Bill Phillips, EDL Professor, discusses the teacher shortage!
- TEP Graduates Diandra Wilson Werner and Kory Wright share their stories!
- Social Work Junior Abbegayle on her study abroad!
“Learning to teach, teaching to lead, and serving with care.”