College of Education and Human Services
The College consists of five departments: Educational Leadership, Human Development Counseling, Human Services, Social Work & Teacher Education.
Offering Undergraduate and Graduate degrees along with numerous Graduate Certificates, we are leading the way in educating those driven to give back to society.
Current Dean’s Office Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Friday by appointment
- Dr. Hanfu Mi is bringing attention to an anti-Asian trend
- TEP’s Dr. Kessler and Teacher Retention Policy Spotlight
- Professor Hanfu Mi selected to the Public Voices Fellowship
- For the 2020 Graduating Class!
- IHE Spotlight: TEP Research
- Attracting Teachers 101 – Illinois Times
- Just another graduate changing lives with Courage Connection!
- Listen in on TEP’s Dr. Jennifer Martin’s podcast Educate!
- Basic Skills Testing Elimination Information (.pdf)
“Learning to teach, teaching to lead, and serving with care.”