College of Education and Human Services
The College consists of five departments: Educational Leadership, Human Development Counseling, Human Services, Social Work & Teacher Education.
Offering Undergraduate and Graduate degrees along with numerous Graduate Certificates, we are leading the way in educating those driven to give back to society.
There is a new path to Elementary Licensure!
- Attracting Teachers 101 – Illinois Times
- Just another graduate changing lives with Courage Connection!
- Listen in on TEP’s Dr. Jennifer Martin’s podcast Educate!
- Basic Skills Testing Elimination Information (.pdf)
- Jen Brooks, TEP student, talks UIS!
- Jamar Scott receives Horace Mann Administrator of the Year!
- Leadership Lived in TEP
- EDL Spring 2019 Newsletter
- Karen Lee, HDC Faculty, brings imagination to those suffering.
- TEP students publish to Wikipedia.
- TEP student Taylor Bauer named First-Team Academic All-American
- EDL student wins WileyPLUS Nexty Award!
- More Honors for CEHS Graduates in Education!
- More Alumni Succeeding in the Job Market!
- Dr. Tiffany Nielson discusses being a Teaching Fellow
“Learning to teach, teaching to lead, and serving with care.”