Value of a University of Illinois Degree
Worried about acquiring college debt? Worry no longer!
There are a number of financial and academic benefits to students attending the Peoria Center, such as:
- Guaranteed five year tuition – the credit hour tuition that a student is quoted when enrolling will remain constant for five years!
- Students who earned a 3.75 GPA at their previous institutions before transferring to the Peoria Center will receive $2,500 annually to reduce their full time semester tuition to $2,512.
- Members of Phi Theta Kappa have the opportunity to receive up to $2,500 each year if enrolled full time.
- Scholarships specifically for Peoria Center students, accounting majors, or business administration majors are available upon application.
- There are part time student merit scholarships also available.
Between merit scholarships, Phi Theta Kappa grant, and other Peoria Center scholarships, your total cost of a U of I bachelor’s degree could be less than $10,000!
With experienced faculty, convenient downtown Peoria location, and a world class University of Illinois reputation, the Peoria Center brings together the value of a U of I degree and accessible, convenient, affordable offerings.