Overview of Online Degrees
The College of Business and Management offers the following degrees online:
- Dr. Feng-Shun “Leo” Bin Named PNC Distinguished Professor in Banking and Finance.
- UIS Online BBA ranked among the top 25 Best Online Business degree programs in the nation for 2018 by Best Colleges.com, based on assessments of academic outcomes, affordability, the breadth and depth of online learning opportunities, and the commitment to providing a high-quality education.
- UIS Bachelor of Business Administration in Management program ranked #3 in the U.S. by AffordableColleges.com In a review of schools across the nation, UIS’s program stood out in both quality and affordability. The rankings are creating using AffordableColleges.com’s Value Score, which measures crucial metrics such as financial aid availability, student retention, graduation rates, and more to determine academic excellence
- UIS College of Business and Management reaccredited by the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
- Dr. Laurel Newman, Director of Online Programs in the College of Business and Management, was honored with the Oakley Distinguished Online Teaching Award during UIS’ annual Faculty Honors and Recognition Reception. Read More.
- UIS Wins National Honors in Online Education UIS receives the inaugural Ralph E. Gomory Award for Quality Online Education Awarded by the Sloan Consortium
- National Public Radio comes to UIS to learn about online education. “Compared with the campuses in Chicago and Urbana-Champaign, Springfield is a tiny outpost on the prairie. But when it comes to online education, this school is a titan.” Read more or listen to the broadcast.
- UIS approved for membership in COPLAC
UIS has been unanimously approved for membership in the distinguished Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges (COPLAC). The vote places UIS among a select group of 25 public liberal arts institutions representing 23 states and one Canadian province. Read more.