The vision of the College of Business and Management is to be recognized as a preferred destination for transformative, innovative and experiential business education.
Our mission is to prepare students for successful business-related careers in organizations by fostering intellectual and personal growth, developing specific skill sets relevant to the global business community. We place emphasis on innovative programs, experiential and online learning, delivered with a focus on individual learning outcomes, applied research and active engagement with external stakeholders.
Our values guide our actions, decisions, curriculum offerings, and conduct of all members of the College of Business and Management.
- Student focused: We value excellence in teaching and learning and make an impact on students with attentive advising, innovative curriculum and market orientation.
- Experientially engaged: We value experiential learning, making productive collaborations with business leaders in the region.
- Collaboratively inclined: We are inviting of collaborative arrangements with industry, academic and public institutions.
- Respectful in actions: We value respect by being aware of the impact of our actions and recognize the value in the diversity of people and perspectives.
- Ethically oriented: Our conduct reflects the highest ethical and professional standards and our curriculum emphasizes the importance of ethics and social responsibility in business.
April 3, 2019