What options are available for university level non-native speakers that need additional English support?

  • University students recommended for ESL classes should contact their academic advisers for information about which classes to enroll in.
  • Students are also welcome to visit The Learning Hub to work with a tutor or to attend workshops offered by the center.

For faculty seeking ESL support for students:

Faculty are encouraged to contact the IEP Director should they notice that a student might be having language difficulties. Faculty may refer students at any point during the semester. We will work with you to determine the challenges the student faces, and suggest a course of action.

See our suggestions on how to further support non-native speakers in your classroom