Thank you for choosing the Intensive English Program at UIS! We are excited for the opportunity to help you meet your goals.
The application process is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Apply online or download an application form. If you wish to submit by email, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Do not fill in the credit card information if emailing application.)
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- Pay the application fee of $75 and turn in any other required documents.
- International Students: Once you are admitted, you will be contacted by the International Student Services via email to turn in documents and get your initial form I-20 issued.
- In order to receive the initial form I-20, students must submit the Financial Statement. For more information, visit International Student Services (ISS) website.
- The Intensive English Program (IEP) will e-mail you a welcome letter with orientation and pre-arrival information.
If you have any questions about the application or admissions process, please call 217-206-8577 or e-mail email@example.com.