Intensive English Program
The Intensive English Program (IEP) at UIS is designed to give non-native speakers the language skills they need at an American university or in English-speaking professional environments.
- 6 levels: 1-2-3-4-5-6
- 5 start dates: Fall 1, Fall 2, Spring 1, Spring 2, and Summer
- Program Costs: Competitive rate and access to many payment options.
- 8-week sessions during the academic year (August through May); 8-week Summer session
- 20–25 hours of instruction per week
- on-campus activities and off-campus field trips to enhance your American cultural experience
- program mentors to help you build confidence socially
- smooth transition to UIS degree programs*
*International undergraduates accepted into the IEP may be eligible for conditional acceptance to UIS. You can improve your English language skills while working on a degree!
View a UIS IEP e-brochure
or download a PDF in 普通话