Location and Contact Information
Office Location: Brookens 461 (temporary location due to construction)
Phone: (217) 206-7471
Fax: (217) 206-7475
Fall Semester Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Open year-round, excluding University holidays
- Advisors are often available on a drop-in basis as their schedules allow, but appointments are encouraged.
Office of Advising Services, Information, and Support
University of Illinois Springfield
One University Plaza, MS BRK 472
Springfield, IL 62703-5407
Contact Your Advisor
If you have fewer than 30 credit hours, you are assigned an advisor within OASIS based on your major and/or last name.
- If your major is ACC, ECO, BBA, MIS, MKT, MGT, CHE, BIO, CLS, or MAT, your advisor is Carmalita Kemayo. To schedule an appointment with Carmalita, use Starfish or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re majoring in CSC or pursuing Nursing, your advisor is Lori Benedict. To schedule an appointment with Lori, send an email to email@example.com.
- If you are a STARS student, or if your last name begins with A-E and you are not in one of the above listed majors, please contact our office for advising (217-206-7471, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If your last name begins with F-Z and you are not in one of the above listed majors, your advisor is Mae Noll. To schedule an appointment with Mae, send an email to email@example.com.
- If you are a student-athlete, your advisor is Nicole Hager. To schedule an appointment with Nicole, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.