Here you will be able to find surveys that the Career Development Center publicly posts to gain valuable feedback and gauge interests.
First Destination Survey
Graduating students will receive emails from the Career Development Center through The Outcomes Survey platform starting in the weeks immediately preceding their graduation date asking for the survey to be completed. Graduates can update their survey response for up to a year after graduation, and graduates will receive periodic reminders about the opportunity to update their survey response. Additionally, graduating students and recent graduates can request a link to complete the survey below.
*Use the link above to request a link to complete survey for the first time or to update your survey response.
To complete the Survey Request Form:
- Enter Your First Name and Last Name
- Your University – Select U of I Springfield
- Your UIS Email Address – If unable to access the survey, contact the Career Development Center
- Your Graduating Class : -May 2021 -December 2020 -Summer 2020 -May 2020
After submitting this information a “unique” link will be sent to the email provided.
Graduate feedback via The Outcomes Survey is extremely valuable as it can provide a useful snapshot of the success of graduates in reaching their desired career outcome whether that be employment, continuing education, or another option. Thank you to all the graduates who have provided feedback about post-graduation plans via The Outcomes Survey!
Survey Incentives and Additional Information
In addition to providing valuable information to the University, after completing the survey:
- Graduates names who complete the survey will be added to prize drawings administered by The Outcomes Survey for gift cards and other prizes.
- Recent graduates are also eligible for a bonus bridge semester of career advising services through the Career Development Center which allows access to exclusive online resources and Career Suite.
- Learn about how data gathered through The Outcomes Survey is used and reported in our Informed Consent Statement.