Career Suite/Career Chat
What is It?
Career Suite allow students to freely utilize the Career Development Center professionals between scheduled times listed below.
Career Chat allows students to ask questions and get guidance by using the Chat with a Career Advisor feature in UIS Career Connect.
What Can I Do?
- Get help writing a resume and/or cover letter
- Have your resume, cover letter, and personal statement critiqued
- Learn how to navigate CareerConnect and online systems
- Find helpful career-building resources and tools
- And much more!
When/Where is It?
Career Suite – Fall 2021 Semester Hours
Regular Days/Times: ends Friday, December 10, 2021
|Wed & Thurs:||2-3pm||3-4pm|
- In-Person: Career Center, Student Affairs Bldg (SAB) 50
- Zoom: Join us at https://go.uis.edu/CareerSuiteZoom
- Call-In: (217) 206-6508 or email email@example.com
Prefer to Chat online?
You now have the ability to Chat with a Career Advisor through your UIS Career Connect account.
- Log into your Career Connect account and click on Chat with a Career Advisor to begin your chat message. A career staff member will respond within 2 business days.