Career Suite / Career Chats
What is It?
Career Suite Call-In Hours allow students to freely utilize the Career Development Center professionals between scheduled times listed below.
New April 2020: Career Chats allow students to ask questions and get guidance by using the Chat with a Career Advisor feature in UIS Career Connect.
What Can I Do?
- Get help writing a resume and/or cover letter
- Have your resume, cover letter, and personal statement critiqued
- Learn how to navigate CareerConnect and online systems
- Find helpful career-building resources and tools
- And much more!
When/Where is It?
Career Suite – Summer 2021 Semester Hours
Regular Days/Times: Begin June 9th
Career Zoom – link: https://go.uis.edu/CareerSuiteZoom
• Wednesday: 2 – 4 PM
Call-In: (217) 206-6508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer to Chat online?
You now have the ability to Chat with a Career Advisor through your UIS Career Connect account.
- Log into your Career Connect account and click on Chat with a Career Advisor to begin your chat message. A career staff member will respond within 2 business days.