Get Ready for the Career Fair
Career Fair Preparation
Want to start getting ready for the upcoming Career Fair?
Receive assistance to:
- Have your resume reviewed and receive suggestions on how to improve
- Learn how to build a resume and cover letter using the online system called Optimal Resume
- Find out who will be attending the Career Fair and begin researching companies
- Get helpful tips on how to make a great impression during the Career Fair
Career Fair Prep for All Students:
Welcome Back Week: Resume Mania Hours
- Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020; 2 – 4 PM, SAB 50
- Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020; 2 – 4 PM, SAB 50
- Utilize Career Suite Drop-In/Call-In Hours to receive help with all aspects of career fair prep listed above.
Career Connections Expo Coaching & Information Table – Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020 (onsite)
- Students will have the opportunity to engage with staff from the Career Development Center and receive tips and information on supportive programming, resources, and opportunities.
Contact our office via phone at (217) 206-6508 or email us at email@example.com
More Career Fair Information
- General Career Fair Information
- Dress Code – BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE ENCOURAGED
- Fall Semester – Foot in the Door Fair
- Spring Semester – Career Connections Expo