The Career Development Center offers a wide variety of services. The following are particularly relevant as you complete the Self Reflection section of GOALS.
- Career counseling services are available either face-to-face or online through distance secured methods
- Licensed Professional Counselors assist individuals and groups with the decision-making process and the development of career action plans as it relates to life and career directions
- Career counselors tailor services according to your individual needs in order to clarify life/career aspirations.
- Learn more about Career Counseling.
- Career assessment will assist in identifying your career attributes and help target compatible careers of interests
- Licensed Professional Counselors and counseling interns can administer and interpret a variety of career assessments for a fee
- Take the free FOCUS self-assessments (online career planning system) to begin reflecting on you and your career
-CDC encourages students and alumni to consult with a career counselor about interpretation to clarify results
- Learn more about Career Assessments.
Graduate School Preparation
- Understanding how to make informed decisions about whether or not to attend graduate school is imperative
- The Career Development Staff can assist you in exploring the option to attend graduate school
- Just thinking about graduate school? Start with “Options to Explore for Graduate School” of GOALS to get started
- Know the Graduate Programs wanting to pursue? Go to “Launch to Grad School” for application strategies
Career Development Center Resource Library
- CDC Resource Library is comprised of up-to-date books, videos, handouts, worksheets, company literature, internship sources, computer kiosks, and career information files available during regular office hours
- View a listing of all library resources (Excel).