FOCUS 2 Career Assessments
Many faculty have invited us into their classes to partner using the FOCUS 2 CAREER – A Career, Major and Education Planning System . This is one of the best ways (free of charge) students can begin to complete the first stage of Gain Self-Awareness within the GOALS program. The FOCUS 2 resource helps students learn more about:
- Career and Educational Goals
- Academic Strengths
- Work Experiences and Accomplishments
- Career Planning Status
- Personal Development Needs
- Work Interest Assessment
- Personality Assessment
- Skills Assessment
- Values Assessment
- Leisure Interests Assessment
Research Any Career – Explore the Possibilities
- Search by Occupation
- Search by Industry
- What Can You Do with a Major In…
- Explore Occupations Associated with Any Major Area of Study
- Compare Two Occupations Side-by-Side
How Do I Login to FOCUS 2 ?
- Access the link after logging into CareerConnect; once in CareerConnect, find the link for FOCUS 2 on the right side of the screen under Online Toolbox.
- After selecting the FOCUS 2 link within CareerConnect, select “New User? Click Here to Get Started” to setup your new account
- Register using your UIS email address for your username, create your profile, and determine your password.