Services for Employers
UIS students and alumni have the option of allowing employers to review their resumes in UIS CareerConnect.
- To review resumes, click the “Resume Books” tab once logged in to UIS CareerConnect.
If you would like to compile specific resumes into a publication, contact the Employer Relations representative.
- Please read the Resume Book Policy (PDF) to ensure eligibility and compliance.
- Those who wish to view student resumes must first sign a publication user agreement (PDF)
Once the publication has been compiled, it will be e-mailed to the e-mail address with which you log into UIS CareerConnect.
If you are uncertain about how to proceed in creating career or experiential learning opportunities for UIS students, the Employer Relations Program can work with you to actualize your recruitment goals. We offer free consultation to employers and recruiters regarding:
- Job and Internship Descriptions
- Developing Recruitment Strategies
- Campus Outreach and Relations
- Best Practices when Interviewing and Extending Offers to Students
- And More!
For questions or further details on consultation services, contact the Career Development Center via email or (217) 206-6508.
Creating relationships with faculty, staff and students at universities can be challenging! The Employer Relations Program and the Career Development Center can assist you in making the right connections for your employer’s outreach initiatives and help you to build long-lasting partnerships with UIS.