Information Sessions & Networking Events
Information Sessions/Open Houses
- Host a company/organization presentation or a simple meet-and-greet event.
- Showcase what your company/organization has to offer!
- Info sessions give students and the campus community the chance to inquire in person about your company/organization and career opportunities.
- Great way to inform students about any upcoming on-campus interviews that you may be conducting.
- Host an informational table on the UIS campus to recruit and network with students!
- Suggested materials to bring include brochures, applications, and other literature.
- It is suggested that employers request tables between 12-1 and/or 5-6 in the PAC concourse outside of the food emporium.
- Other times and locations are available to meet your recruitment needs!