Foot in the Door Fair Employer Registration
- Date: Thursday, August 29, 2019
- Time: 3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Location: The University of Illinois Springfield, Student Union Ballroom, 2251 Rich Wright Dr. Springfield, IL 62703. View Campus Map (PDF)
Registration Deadline: August 22, 2019 – 12:00 p.m. to be included in program
Cancellations: Please cancel by August 28, 2019, 5:00 p.m. to avoid a $50 late cancellation/no show fee
Online Registration Through UIS CareerConnect
All employers and recruiters register through UIS CareerConnect. If you do not have an account yet, sign-up now!
UIS CareerConnect accounts are free for all of our employers and recruiters. Through UIS CareerConnect, you can post jobs, internships, and other opportunities, schedule on-campus interview space, access student resume books, and more.
How to Register
- Registration will open in May 2019 (soft launch) then the open registration on June 3, 2019. When it opens:
- Login to your UIS CareerConnect account.
– Locate the Attend Events shortcut on the right side of your screen.
– Click on 2019 Foot in the Door Fair is currently active link.
– If you do not see the Attend Events section on your employer homepage, please contact our office at:
(217) 206-6508 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the registration form. Don’t forget to click confirm at the bottom of the second screen!
– You will receive an email verifying your registration has been received.
– Your registration is not confirmed until you receive your confirmation email and invoice.
– All registrations will receive invoices.
- Payment Options
- Pay by phone or in-person with Visa, Master Card, and Discover credit cards
- Cash is only accepted when provided in-person
- Personal Checks accepted via mail or in-person
- Make check payable to UIS
- If mailing check, send to:
UIS Career Development Center
One University Plaza, MS SAB 50
Springfield, IL 62703
Online Payment using Visa, Master Card, and Discover credit cards: PAY NOW
If there are any questions, please call us at (217)206-6508 or feel free to send us an email.