How to Deal with Stress and Anxiety
This is a stressful time. Here are some articles about managing the stress and anxiety that you may have.
- Coping with Compassion/Disaster Fatigue (click the link for the definition): Click here to download the pdf by the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
- Coping with Stress regarding COVID-19: posted by the CDC
- Ways to Cope with the Anxiety Spiral (aka Catastophic Thinking) (click the link for the definition): posted by Wired and another by Huffpost
- Keeping the Cabin Fever Creepies at Bay
- Once you have prepared for your new-found home time, take a deep breath and know you have done everything you can. Remember you can only control what you can control.
- Letting go of worry by Psychology Today
- How to stop dwelling a simple practice to let go of anxious thoughts posted by Uplift Connect
- Ask yourself “what will this worry accomplish?” If the answer is “not much” then let go.
- How mindfulness can help you navigate the coronavirus panic by mindful.org
- Yoga for stree and anxiety
- How to meditate with anxiety – by Mindful.org
- Exercise! See next drop down menu.
Credit to Olympic College Recreation for compiling this list.