How to Keep Wellness a Priority!
It can be easy to fall into a rut when you’re at home so much. Try these resources out to keep your wellness up during this time!
- Practice Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Can Help You Navigate the Coronavirus Panic – posted by Mindful.org
- Download Headspace – guided meditation for any pocket of time (the beginning meditation series is free but the rest is by subscription)
- Download Motivation – an app that provides motivational phone wallpapers
- Keep (or start!) a journal using prompts (click here for prompts) or an app (click here for some journalling apps).
- Try Meditation
- Keep Tabs on Yourself
- When was your last annual exam with your doctor?
- Stick to a schedule even when working from home and, yes, that includes your sleep schedule
- Workout at home (we have a whole tab on it!)
- Drink enough water!
- Find yourself sitting a lot? Make you you’re getting up and moving! Try this beginner’s flexibility workout on YouTube
- How well do you eat? Perhaps One Balanced Kitchen can help!
Credit to Olympic College Recreation for compiling this list.