Forms of Payment

Cash, Checks and Visa/Mastercard:

Cash, checks and Visa or Mastercard are accepted in The Recreation and Athletic Center. Checks should be made payable to UIS.

Payroll Deduction:

This option is available year-round. The monthly or biweekly deduction is based on the current membership fee for faculty/staff. Each August, the membership rate is subject to change.

Payroll Deduction Questions

Can I sign up for Payroll Deduction if I am a retired faculty/staff member?
Yes, retirees can enroll in payroll deduction as long as they still receive a check from the University.

Can I sign up for Payroll Deduction if I am a part-time faculty/staff employee?
Yes, as long as you receive a regular paycheck from the University.

If I sign up for payroll deduction, when does my membership begin?
Your membership will begin the day you sign-up.

When will I see the first deduction from my paycheck?
This depends on when you enroll and your pay cycle.

How much will my first deduction be?
Your first deduction will include a full deduction plus a prorated amount dependent upon how the enrollment date falls into the payroll cycle.

May I deduct membership fees for family members?
At this time, you may deduct membership fees for spouse/partners.

May I deduct membership fees for my spouse/partner if I am not a member?

What do I do if I leave the University?
When you know you are leaving the University, it is important that you contact Campus Recreation to terminate your deduction agreement. We will stop your deductions by the next possible pay date.

What do I do if I want to discontinue my membership?
Print, complete and submit the Payroll Deduction Cancellation Form to the Campus Recreation Office.