Fall 2017/Spring 2018
(Valid Nov 1
until March 15)
*Special shower membership for faculty and staff: $15/month. Includes soap and towel and a daily lock. There are no track or fitness area usage included in this membership.
**Special walking membership for faculty and staff: $15/month. Includes unlimited use of the second level track and hand towels. There are no locker room or fitness area usage included in this membership.
What you need to know about Memberships:
Payroll deduction is available for Perpetual, Annual and 6-month memberships
- Available to any individual who has graduated from the University of Illinois system and is a member of the U of I Alumni Association (Status must be verified through the U of I Alumni Office; verification is not guaranteed same day)
- An individual that has purchased a membership and has been sponsored by a current Rec Member (Associate Members can not sponsor other Rec Members); The membership is only valid for the duration of the sponsor’s membership
- The sponsor need not accompany the Associate Member when using Campus Recreation facilities or to participate in Campus Recreation Programs and Services; The sponsor must be present at time of membership purchase
- The purchase of an i-card is required to purchase a membership; an i-card request form can be picked up in the Campus Recreation Office
- Only 100 total Associate Memberships are available
Affiliates of UIS are:
- U of I Sister School Members
- U of I Extension Office or location (any)
- NIRSA Passport Holders
- Lincoln Land Community College Student Living in UIS Campus Housing; (Status must be verified through the office of Housing and Residence Life; verification is not guaranteed same day)
- Can sign up for their membership using payroll deduction
- Perpetual Memberships are available to Faculty/Staff who sign up for a membership with payroll deduction
- Family Memberships include eligible student/employee/alumni and spouse/partner and children
- Children must be at least 16 years of age to use TRAC without an adult
- A spouse is defined as an individual entered into a marriage or civil union with another.
- A partner defined as a domestic partner; “unrelated, same-sex individuals who reside in the same household and have a financial and emotional interdependence consistent with that of a married couple for a period of not less than one year and continue to maintain such arrangement. The minimum age of a domestic partner is 19 years old.”
NA= Not Available for Purchase