Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/uis-custom/components/miscellaneous/uis-catalog.php on line 8
Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/uis-custom/components/utils/Url.php on line 85
Online Degree Offerings and Admission Requirements
Online degree completion options are available for the Comprehensive B.B.A. and the B.B.A. with a concentration in Management. The online degree completion plan allows students to participate in a dynamic online learning community and complete their course work using the latest information technologies and educational resources via the worldwide web. The fully online delivery mode is designed for students who have an associate’s degree or at least 45 hours of completed college credit towards a bachelor’s degree.
The online B.B.A. program has a separate admission process. The number of students admitted each term is limited by enrollment capacity. Applicants are considered on a rolling basis for fall, spring and summer semesters. Applicants will receive consideration if they are unable to attend classes on campus because of distance, work, or care giving issues that are incompatible with regularly scheduled class offerings.
Preference for admission will be extended to students who have:
- met all general education and entrance requirements stipulated for business administration majors;
- earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- demonstrated their ability to write in the English language at the appropriate baccalaureate level; and
- confirmed they have access to the Internet, specified software, and experience with their use.
Review for entry to the UIS Online B.B.A. is a two-part process:
- applications are first evaluated by the UIS Admissions Office for fulfillment of University requirements, and then;
- the application file is sent to the Online B.B.A. Program for online degree admission consideration.
Details about the online B.B.A. program and how to apply can be found at http://www.uis.edu/cbam/online/busadminonline/