Office Location: UHB 4054
- Master of Arts
- Graduate Certificate
Graduate Learning Objectives
After completing the Master’s in Accountancy, graduates will:
- Apply technical competencies regarding accounting decisions and practices.
- Use data analytics and problem-solving skills within the accounting functional areas.
- Communicate effectively in business and accounting writing and plan and deliver oral presentations.
- Evaluate ethical issues that confront business and accounting professionals.
- Demonstrate effective team work skills.
Continuing Professional Education
The UIS Department of Accounting, Economics, and Finance is officially recognized by the state of Illinois as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) courses for accountants. Information about specific courses and CPE credit can be obtained by contacting the Accounting, Economics, and Finance Department.