How to Give

How to give

Six Ways to Give to UIS

Send a check

  • Make the check payable to UIS/UIF (University of Illinois at Springfield/University of Illinois Foundation).
  • If you know the name of the fund you want to give to, write that on the comment line.
  • Include a note letting us know your intent.
  • Send to Office of Advancement, One University Plaza, MS PAC 591, Springfield, Illinois, 62703-5407

Complete a gift card

  • Download the card
  • Follow the instructions on the card and send it in with your check.

Submit an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Request

Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is a secure way to deliver your gifts directly and automatically from your bank. When you make an EFT gift, your bank disburses the funds automatically according to your instructions until you decide to stop. You may extend your contribution into installments over the entire year.

  • To set up your gift, download and complete an EFT authorization form.
  • Send the completed form with a voided, unused check or deposit slip to the Office of Advancement, University of Illinois Springfield, One University Plaza, MS-PAC 591, Springfield, Illinois 62703-5407. You can also send the form with your voided check or deposit slip by fax to 217.206.6032.

Give online

  • Look for a fund using the list of options here.
    (You can always call our office; we’ll help you find what you want).
  • Once you make your choice, you’ll be taken to a page with donate buttons.
  • Click on the donate button next to the fund you want, and you’ll be taken to an online giving page.

If you prefer to investigate what each fund supports, you can use this page to learn about each fund. You can also investigate by reading about programs at UIS and the funds that support each.

Bring us a gift in person

You’re welcome to bring your gift (cash or check) to the Public Affairs Center at UIS, Room 591–and then we have the pleasure of thanking you in person!

Give through a payroll deduction

If you are a UIS faculty or staff member, you can give conveniently through a payroll deduction. You can find the Payroll Deduction Form on this site (copy and paste the URL; link will not work in Chrome). Fill it out and then send in the form by email.

Kinds of Gifts

Gift Officers

  • Athletics:
    Roy Brown, 217.206.8547,
  • College of Public Affairs and Administration and Peoria and Tazewell Counties
    Terri Hempstead, 217.206.6059,
  • Center for State Policy and Leadership, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
    Please call the Office of Advancement at 217.206.6058 or email at
  • College of Education and Human Services, UIS Performing Arts Center
    Tom Lucchesi, 217.206.7075,
  • College of Business and Management, Corporate and Foundation Relations
    Katie Champion Williams, 217.206.7389,
  • NPR Illinois
    Nice Bogdanovich, 217.206.6643,


We welcome your inquiries. Please contact us.