Funds That Support the Master’s of Business Administration
Above: Two UIS MBA students.
- Business Administration Program Fund
- Donald Donner Springer Education Fund
- Eugene R. and Elaine A. Wilkinson Scholarship Fund
Business Administration Program Fund
- This fund provides money for special opportunities or extraordinary needs.
- Faculty and students can travel to a conference to present their research.
- Faculty can take part in a special opportunity to update their skills. Professors need to be aware of the latest developments in their field, so that they can pass this knowledge on to their students.
- The department can purchase special equipment, test materials, resources, or training modules to help our students attain success and achieve their goals.
Donald Donner Springer Education Fund
The Springer Education Fund was established in memory of Springfield businessman Donald Donner Springer. Three awards will be made in 2020: 1. A student in the Master of Public Administration (MPA) program; 2. A student in the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program; and 3. An undergraduate student studying education(this education undergraduate scholarship is need-based).
Eugene R. and Elaine A. Wilkinson Scholarship Fund
Fifty percent of the Wilkinson Scholarship Fund award will be used to provide scholarships to undergraduate students enrolled in the Department of Business Administration while another fifty percent will be used to provide scholarships to undergraduate students enrolled in the Department of Management Information Systems.
Not interested in any of the funds above? Then you can create your own named scholarship fund—either a current use scholarship or an endowed scholarship—that targets the students working on their Master’s of Business Administration. As the principle donor of this new scholarship, you would get to name the fund and establish the selection criteria.
We welcome your inquiries. Please feel free to contact us.