Welcome to Alumnihood!
We have a program to welcome everyone to alumnihood. Throughout the year we’ll post insightful videos, useful tools and blogs, and inspiring stories from alumni just like you. We understand that life after graduation can be a hard transition, and we want to be here for you through it all.
- The Savvy Money Move You Should Make Today
- Is a Parenting Sabbatical Right For You?
- 7 Ways to Advocate for Yourself Without Alienating Others
- The Power of Positivity
- Meet Alumna Keyria Rodgers – Criminal justice educator and juvenile justice advocate
- Managing a Team – Alumni Debbie and Rashaad share management insights
- Finding – and Landing – Your Dream Job – 7 tips for success and advice to help you find “the one.”
- Making the Most of Your Current Job – 8 ideas to crush your new job + tips for making the most of any situation.
- Discover if Grad School is Right for You with 13 Questions – Take the quiz and find out!
- Crushing It in Your New Job – We’ve got you covered with this checklist for new employees.
- Pivot! Pivot! Pivot! Staying a step ahead in your career.
- Not Your Typical Telework Tips – Successful remote work is about more than just technology.
- 6 Remote Ways to Stay on Track Professionally – Ideas to keep growing professionally during social distancing.
- Not Your Normal “Career Success” Books – 6 Reads You’ll Love
- Power Up Your Mind – Professional development at any stage.
- Get Your Podcast On – A curated podcast list for all your different moods.
- Can’t Stop. Won’t Stop. Why it’s important to keep learning – and how to have fun doing it!
- Not Your Mother’s Spring Cleaning – Less window-washing. More soul-searching.
- Me. Me. Me. Self-care isn’t selfish. Get on board with smart choices for life-long success.
- Turn Your Stress into Eustress – Pronounced yoo-stres, this is the kind of stress you need in your life.
- PLEASE…Not Another Article About Goals – This one is different. Trust us.
- Kick Stress to the Curb – Your mental health matters.
- Rest Your Mind and Move Your Body – Ways to relax and stay active from the comfort of your home.
- Hustle. Hustle. Ka-ching! Why the side hustle is such a big deal – and how you can cash in.
- Money Magic for Recent Grads – Learn how to manage your money…without sacrificing your fun.