My Hometown: Williamsville, IL
I graduated from:
- Williamsville High School
- History/Political Science and Communication: Public Relations
One of my more interesting jobs:
- I was a living history interpreter at the Lincoln Home National Historic Site.
What is best about UIS?
- I love how UIS is a small college with a ton of opportunities for students: opportunities that you would not get a larger university.
What I Like About Being an Admissions Counselor:
- What I like about being an admissions counselor: I like meeting with students and helping them on their journey to find the right college for them.
Don’t hesitate to contact me: