I graduated from:
- North Boone High School
- University of Illinois Springfield
- Bachelor of Social Work
One of my more interesting jobs:
- I used to work at the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) state office in Springfield. I worked with the different chapters all over the state who hold volunteer support groups for individuals living with mental illness and their families.
What is best about UIS?
- We have a beautiful campus that is always full of wildlife (students and critters) and professors who not only care about your education but also your general well-being.
What I Like About Being an Admissions Counselor:
- I love getting to travel and meet with students!
Don’t hesitate to contact me:
- Phone: (217) 206-7277
- E-mail: email@example.com