Summer Classes Begin June 7
UIS offers two terms of summer classes to help you meet your goals, whether you’re getting a jumpstart or you’re determined to graduate sooner. Upper-level and general education courses are available online and in-person to fit your busy schedule. Deadline to apply for summer courses is XX, and financial aid is available.
Who Should Register for Summer Classes:
- Students new to UIS who want a jumpstart on their degree
- Current UIS students who want to graduate sooner
- Students from community colleges or other four-year colleges and universities who want to make the most of their summer
- Find Your Course
View a comprehensive list of available summer courses, including specific dates and instructors.
- Apply or Register
New Students will first need to apply; Current students can register via Student Self Service.
Students from other colleges or universities: Enroll as a non-degree seeking student
- Check with your own institution on transferability of credit hours for your chosen course.
Illinois is very transfer-friendly. UIS participates in agreements with community colleges and four-year institutions across the state for a smooth transfer of credit hours.
- Complete a UIS Application for Admission choosing the Non-Degree option.
- You will be notified quickly about when to register.